This tutorial illustrates the features of the Notes page in the REVIEW section.
How do I use Notes?
In the Notes Section, you will find a list of notes that were gathered throughout inspections of your construction site. Notes can be labeled in three different types: Quality issues (yellow triangle); Obstruction (red square); Information (blue circle). Each Note provides the following information: current status, type, who detected it, when, and who is responsible team for the correction, if applicable.
And not just that, you will also be able to see pictures if they were uploaded. You could see them by clicking on the specific Note (shown below).
You can easily Export Notes as PDF by clicking on the Print Report button located on the top right corner of the screen. Your Notes Report will give a quick overview and list of all Notes. Here you also have the option to include all photos attached to the Notes or to filter your Notes.
When filtering your notes you have the following options:
- Note Text – Filter by the text of a reported Note.
- Note Code – Filter by the code of the Deliverable/Project Element that an issue has been reported for.
- Responsible Team – Filter by the team responsible for fixing the issue.
- Project Structure – Filter by your Project Structure.
- Deliverable Search – Filter by deliverable name, code or description.
- Activity Search – Filter by activity name or description.
- Last inspection – Filter activities reported on that day, in the last 7 days or 30 days.
- Note type – Filter by the type of Note (claim, obstruction, info).
- Status – Filter by the status of the Note (open,closed).