- There is a new page to understand the status of pending Uploads to the Sablono server
- Potential errors during upload will now be displayed more prominently whenever they occur
- Reach out to our support whenever you run into issues and we will gladly help you
- Inspection Team(s) are now able to upload their QA checklist answers
- Depending on the setup of your Activities defined in the Process Template Inspection Team(s) will from now on check activities before the Confirming Team sees them
- Inspection Team(s) can approve or reject activities
- Only once all Inspection Team(s) approved will the Confirming Team be able to confirm or reject the activity
- Activities that do not need Inspection Team(s) will still work just like you are used to
- This updates includes a new Offline Mode for our app!
- Feel free to download parts of your project to be able to report progress, Notes or QAs even while being offline
- Your updates will automatically be uploaded to the Sablono server once you are back online
- New app icon and splash screen
- You will now be able to un-confirm activities that do not have a QA checklist attached just like you are used to on the web-platform.
- Improved UX for Project Reviewers.
- Other minor improvements & bug-fixes.
- You can now change your Project Structure filter more quickly than ever!
- After selecting another level you will always come back to the view that you started on
- It's much easier to understand now which Project Structure part is currently filtered for
- When looking at Note pictures you can now pinch-zoom again to understand the full details
- Brand-new and faster backend service for the whole application! Please let us know if you find any issues with the current release and we will address them asap.
- Teams are now sorted by name while creating Notes
- The error handling of the application has been improved
- You will now be able to filter for activities which are "waiting for confirmation".
- You will now be able to filter for activities which are "started".
- There is a new location overview when looking at QA checklists to easily understand if you are reporting on the correct deliverable.
- Minor bug-fixes and improvements.
- You can now search for any Deliverable using the new list!
- By taping into them you will see all connected Activities.
- Easily filter your Deliverables by Project Structure to see specific areas.
- Sablono Today is now also available in Russian - желанный!
- Some minor bug-fixes and improvements have been implemented.
- You will now be able to reject Activities and QA checklists if the delivered quality does not match expectations.
- Filter to quickly find all Activities which were rejected that your team is responsible for.
- Re-submit Activities and QA checklists once all reported issues have been resolved.