- Similar Activities from different Process Templates included in the same Cost Group can now be combined on the Commercial Dashboard to only appear in one line - Read more about it in our tutorial
- The setup will be saved so combining Activities only needs to be done once, when setting up the Cost Group
- You will find the grouping information also added to the data model of the Reporting API
- Numerous minor improvements and bug-fixes
- You will now be able to archive and delete projects.
- Archiving will lead to no users has access to it any longer but the project data is saved on the Sablono server.
- Deleting will delete all data from the Sablono server.
- You will now be able to create Cost Groups including Activities from different Process Templates.
- This will help if e.g. the same contractor is working on different packages or you have multiple apartment types (represented in different Process Templates) which include the same contractors.
- The UI to review QA checklists on app.sablono.com has been completely redesigned.
- The initial list now shows a summary of all answers of all teams assigned to the QA checklists instead of a comparison between Responsible and Confirming Team.
- Once you open a QA checklists the table has also been redesigned and looks much cleaner than before.
- The new UI is now also able to display the results of more than two teams, e.g. if you decided to assign Inspection Teams to your activities.
- Real-time and daily email notifications will now also include Inspection Team(s).
- Inspection Team(s) will be notified after the Responsible Team reported Activities as “finished”.
- The Confirming Team will be notified once all Inspection Team(s) approved the Activity.
- The Responsible Team as well as Inspection Team(s) will be notified if the Activity gets rejected.
- The Process Template Editor will now show a more prominent notification if a locally saved version of the template is opened.
- Setup your activities in the Process Template in a way that more than two teams are allowed to report on the attached QA checklist.
- This functionality can e.g. be used to include the client on Sablono: Trade would report progress on the activity and upload their QA checklist. Afterwards the main contractors quality team would check the quality and upload their set of answers. Once they approved the client team can check the activity, upload their set of answers and confirm / reject it.
- Team filters on the web now also include Inspection Team(s).
- Lot’s of minor improvements and bug-fixes.
- We want our clients to always work ahead of their schedule. Hence, we decided to change the priority with which baseline dates are presented in case your process has buffers.
- From now on you will always see Earliest Dates more prominent if both Earliest and Latest dates exist.
- Also the calculation if an activity is behind schedule will from now on be based on Earliest dates if available.
- You will now be able to host PDFs on app.sablono.com. The functionality was designed to be able to upload QA attachments such as test results to the same system that already holds your QA checklists and answers.
- Searching on the Week Plan for a specific deliverable is now finally possible.
- Lot’s of other minor improvements and bug-fixes.
- New beautiful and performant previews on the 2D selection page.
- PDF reports in French.
- Lots of improvements and bug-fixes in the background.
- Our backend infrastructure was completely overhauled and updated opening tons of options for the future such as Single Sign On support, asynchronous request handling, improved performance, etc.
- Since this was a massive change, please let us know as soon as possible if you spot something that behaves differently than you are used to.
- The Note PDF report has been updated and will look much better now than before.
- The Dashboard PDF was updated as well to fit the current PDF style used in all other reports.
- The QR codes exported from the system have also been updated and include now not only the Sablono but also your companies logo if you uploaded it as the Full-Access-Team logo on the Teams page.
- The profile page has been updated according to the newest design standards.
- Massive performance improvements of the list of 2D visualisations especially when a lot of custom visuals are uploaded into your project.
- When re-importing / updating your Deliverables through an Excel sheet you will now have the same options which are available while updating through files exported from MSP, P6 or Asta.
- Lots of other minor improvements and bug-fixes.