- A new setting on QA checklist templates allows you to define if the Execution Team needs to answer all items or only mandatory ones
- You can now use the mobile app settings to allow your mobile users to tick off all activities of a deliverable at once if there are no QA checklists attached
- You will now be able to open the Mobile App for a specific Deliverable directly from the web-app Details Overlay opened on e.g. a Visual Tracker
- Clicking on links in email notifications will now open the Mobile App as well is installed on the device
- All email notifications will now include links to see the mentioned Deliverable directly on the platform
- You can now export photos uploaded to Sablono as .PNG files after openinig them in full screen on the web platform
- Lots of minor improvements and bug-fixes
- You can now filter your Performance Dashboard by Deliverable Types
- You will now also find your Deliverable Types on the Project Overview
- Once you click on a type you will be forwarded to the Performance Dashboard filtered for it
- You can now export your QA checklists to PDF using a new filter: All QA checklists signed by any team on a selected day
- Filters on the Performance Dashboard and the Week Plan page have been redesigned to be easier to use
- Lots of minor improvements for the Project Overview and Performance Dashboard pages
- You will now be able to assign a Type to your Deliverables on the Deliverables page
- Deliverables Types will be shown in the Details Overlay
- With the next version you will be able to review the status of your Deliverable Types also on the Project Overview page
- The configuration-buttons on the Deliverables page have been reorganized
- There is a new page: Project Overview!
- Here you will find a summary view of your project by Process Templates as well as the Update Timeline
- A click on a Process Template chart will bring you to the Performance Dashboard
- The Performance Dashboard can now be filtered for Process Templates
- Filters that you use on the Performance Dashboard will now be saved so that it always looks the same whenever you come back
- The Bar Chart has been improved – It will now show an overview about all Process Template before filtering
- It will interact with all filters: Structure, Team and Process Template
- Once you select a specific Process Template, the Bar Chart will show the Activities or Groups of Activities defined in it
- The S-Curve and the Bar Chart will now include a new line: Finalised – Confirmed + No need to confirm Activities
- Comparing Finalised to Finished will help you understand how many activities still need to be confirmed
- The S-Curve now also includes a line for unscheduled activities to make sure that the Planned curve reaches the full amount of Activities at the end of the project
- Numerous bug-fixes and minor improvements
- You will now be able to review the state of the full project in the Planned vs. Actual S-Curve on the Performance Dashboard
- You can filter it to e.g. see the performance of a specific Team using the side filters
- If you choose to do so you can still select individual Activities to be shown in the chart
- Don’t worry – Your selection of individual Activities will be saved so if you are only interested in a specific package feel free to set it up once and review it without a hassle whenever you come back
- The axis of the S-Curve now finally shows “Week Commencing” for international users
- Read all about in in the updated tutorial
- Similar Activities from different Process Templates included in the same Cost Group can now be combined on the Commercial Dashboard to only appear in one line - Read more about it in our tutorial
- The setup will be saved so combining Activities only needs to be done once, when setting up the Cost Group
- You will find the grouping information also added to the data model of the Reporting API
- Numerous minor improvements and bug-fixes
- You will now be able to archive and delete projects.
- Archiving will lead to no users has access to it any longer but the project data is saved on the Sablono server.
- Deleting will delete all data from the Sablono server.
- You will now be able to create Cost Groups including Activities from different Process Templates.
- This will help if e.g. the same contractor is working on different packages or you have multiple apartment types (represented in different Process Templates) which include the same contractors.
- The UI to review QA checklists on app.sablono.com has been completely redesigned.
- The initial list now shows a summary of all answers of all teams assigned to the QA checklists instead of a comparison between Responsible and Confirming Team.
- Once you open a QA checklists the table has also been redesigned and looks much cleaner than before.
- The new UI is now also able to display the results of more than two teams, e.g. if you decided to assign Inspection Teams to your activities.
- Real-time and daily email notifications will now also include Inspection Team(s).
- Inspection Team(s) will be notified after the Responsible Team reported Activities as “finished”.
- The Confirming Team will be notified once all Inspection Team(s) approved the Activity.
- The Responsible Team as well as Inspection Team(s) will be notified if the Activity gets rejected.
- The Process Template Editor will now show a more prominent notification if a locally saved version of the template is opened.
- Setup your activities in the Process Template in a way that more than two teams are allowed to report on the attached QA checklist.
- This functionality can e.g. be used to include the client on Sablono: Trade would report progress on the activity and upload their QA checklist. Afterwards the main contractors quality team would check the quality and upload their set of answers. Once they approved the client team can check the activity, upload their set of answers and confirm / reject it.
- Team filters on the web now also include Inspection Team(s).
- Lot’s of minor improvements and bug-fixes.
- We want our clients to always work ahead of their schedule. Hence, we decided to change the priority with which baseline dates are presented in case your process has buffers.
- From now on you will always see Earliest Dates more prominent if both Earliest and Latest dates exist.
- Also the calculation if an activity is behind schedule will from now on be based on Earliest dates if available.
- You will now be able to host PDFs on app.sablono.com. The functionality was designed to be able to upload QA attachments such as test results to the same system that already holds your QA checklists and answers.
- Searching on the Week Plan for a specific deliverable is now finally possible.
- Lot’s of other minor improvements and bug-fixes.
- New beautiful and performant previews on the 2D selection page.
- PDF reports in French.
- Lots of improvements and bug-fixes in the background.
- Our backend infrastructure was completely overhauled and updated opening tons of options for the future such as Single Sign On support, asynchronous request handling, improved performance, etc.
- Since this was a massive change, please let us know as soon as possible if you spot something that behaves differently than you are used to.
- The Note PDF report has been updated and will look much better now than before.
- The Dashboard PDF was updated as well to fit the current PDF style used in all other reports.
- The QR codes exported from the system have also been updated and include now not only the Sablono but also your companies logo if you uploaded it as the Full-Access-Team logo on the Teams page.
- The profile page has been updated according to the newest design standards.
- Massive performance improvements of the list of 2D visualisations especially when a lot of custom visuals are uploaded into your project.
- When re-importing / updating your Deliverables through an Excel sheet you will now have the same options which are available while updating through files exported from MSP, P6 or Asta.
- Lots of other minor improvements and bug-fixes.