There might be many reasons for project management to reject a QA list, the most obvious being that the delivered quality of the sub-contractor does not match expectations. If you want to reject a QA point and thereby effectively block an area so that the following trade cannot work on it before all issues have been resolved and another QA loop was successfully finished by the sub-contractor, please follow the next steps:
1. Open the Sablono App and login with your credentials.
2. Select the Project for which you want to reject a QA checklist.
3. Taping on the relevant Activity will take you to the Activity Details page.
4. Tap on “Review QA Checklist”
5. Here you can see all the answers given previously by the Team responsible for that Activity.
Each item has the option to be answered with Yes, No or Not Checked. Selecting will lead to the following:
- Yes: You may add a Note if you choose to do so.
- No: You will have to add a Note. The app will take to the page to add a Note immediately.
- Not Checked: Can only be used by management.
Once you have answered all items of the checklist, you can reject the checklist by using the red button in the bottom left.
Afterward, you will need to enter your password and the QA checklist will be rejected.
Note: the password request has a similar purpose to a signature request.
The Activity status will be set from “Finished” to “Rejected”. The Responsible Team will be notified with an email that their checklist was rejected, to ensure that they can check the results and fix the issues asap. The Responsible Team will then have to work on the Activity again and finally fill a second QA Checklist while seeing the results you uploaded while rejecting. This starts the QA loop again.