This feature allows you to save time by downloading the QA Checklists for all the Deliverables in bulk instead of downloading singularly each checklist for each Deliverable.
Depending on your workflow you might want to export QA Checklist PDFs for multiple Deliverables at once. To do so, search for the Activity by name or by Responsible Team and select them with a single click. A link will be sent to your email address, click on the link to download the QA Checklists for the selected Activity.
If you want to do that, here is how it works:
1. Select all Deliverables from the list of the Deliverables page for which you want to export the QA Checklists.
2. Click on the "Print" button.
Note: The button will only be activated if you selected Deliverables using the same process template.
3. Click on “QA Checklist PDFs”.
4. Select the Activitiy in the upcoming dialogue for which you want to export the report.
5. Click on “Export Data”. A link to download the QA PDFs will be sent to your email address.
Note: This may take some time, depending on the number of Deliverables selected.