Export a PDF progress report
1. First select the relevant project.
2. Navigate to 'Deliverables' using the side navigation.
3. Filter the list in a way that only the information relevant for your report is shown.
4. Click on the 'Print Report' button in the top right corner.
5. Choose between the Progress Report Deliverables or Progress Report Activities. Each report contains a different level of detail on which the progress of your project is reviewed.
6. The PDF will be stored in the download folder on your hard drive. You can now send it via email or print it.
Export a PDF issue report
- If you want to export all documented notes navigate to 'Notes' using the side navigation.
2. Click on 'Export Report' in the top left corner.
3. Please select a report including or not including all photos in the following dialog.
4. The PDF will be stored in the download folder on your hard drive. You can now send it via email or print it.