Create a Note Template
1. First select the project for which you want to create a Note Template.
2. Now navigate to 'Note Templates' using the side navigation.
3. Click on the red Plus button in the bottom right corner.
4. In the following dialog select a note type and decide for a code and template text. You can either create your template using the "Save" button or create the template and instantly start creating the next one using the "Save & Create Another" button.
5. Your note templates will be presented in the following list. You can filter the list (left area), search for templates (header-bar) and sort the list (list header). You can also edit your note templates by clicking on them. This will expand the list items. You can change the wanted information in the card presented.