1. Hover over the '+'-Button on the 'All Projects'-page...
2. ...and select 'Import project'.
3. Decide for a project name, code and description. Also specify which language will be spoken among your partners and in which timezone the project is taking place.
4. Select Microsoft Excel as your import source.
5. Select a file from your hard drive by pressing the button in the top left corner.
The file that you want to import should look like this:
NOTE: If you are using Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge, please perform this additional step: Internet Explorer to open Office documents in the appropriate Office program
6. At first please create the project structure. To do so the path of your imported deliverables (e.g. Building A / 2nd Floor) stated in the Excel file has to be divided into different columns. According to the example your Excel-table shall contain one column stating the building (e. g. Building A, Building B, Building C) and one stating the floor (e.g. 1st, 2nd, 3rd) on which each deliverable is located.
You can add as many levels to your project structure as you want.
7. In a second step you have to assign the columns which state information about the deliverables. If you added a lot of levels to your project structure please scroll down on the left side. You definitely have to assign a column which states the name and code for each deliverable. You can also add supplementary information like description, start date, due date, duration and priority.
To import a start or due date the relevant column of the Excel-table needs to contain dates exclusively. To import priorities select a column which contains only 1, 2 or 3 as values. 1 is for low, 2 for normal and 3 for high.
8. While configuring the Project Preview on the right side will show you how the imported project structure as well as the imported deliverables will look like in Sablono. If you need to take another look at your original file (e.g. to understand which column contains which information) feel free to use the File View.
9. If everything was configured rightly please upload the data to the Sablono server. To do so click the button in the top right corner.
10. The final summary states how many deliverables have been imported and uploaded.