1. First you need to export your project from Oracle Primavera to a XML-file. To do so please select "File" in the top left corner and "Export" afterwards.
2. In the following dialogue select XML-file.
3. During the next step you need to select the projects that you want to export. Afterwards press "continue".
4. In a last step choose the name of your XML-file.
5. Now hover over the '+'-Button on the 'All Projects'-page on Sablono and select 'Import Project'.
6. Decide for a project name, code and description. Also specify which language will be spoken among your partners and in which timezone the project is taking place.
7. Select Oracle Primavera as your import source.
8. Select a XML-file from your hard drive by pressing the button in the top left corner. Oracle Primavera projects can only be imported as XML-files.
9. Review the project structure as well as the deliverables in the preview. If your data was imported correctly please feel free to upload them to the Sablono server. To do so click the button in the top right corner.
10. The final summary states how many deliverables have been imported and uploaded.