ASTA Power Project
1. First you need to export your project from ASTA Power Project to a Microsoft Project XML-file. To do so please select "File" in the top left corner and "Save as" afterwards.
2. In the following dialogue save the project as Microsoft Project XML-file with a name of your choosing.
3. During the export wizard you need to select the parts of your project that you want to export. Afterwards you have to decide which objects shall be exported. Please make sure that the items tagged in the screenshot below are selected. The others are optional.
4. In a last step select the code libraries you want to include into the export. Make sure to export everything that is needed.
5. Now hover over the '+'-Button on the 'All Projects'-page on Sablono and select 'Import Project'.
6. Decide for a project name, code and description. Also specify which language will be spoken among your partners and in which timezone the project is taking place.
7. Select ASTA Power Project as your import source.
8. Select a XML-file from your hard drive by pressing the button in the top left corner.
ASTA Power Project projects can only be imported as Microsoft Project XML-files.
9. Review the project structure as well as the deliverables in the preview. If your data was imported correctly please feel free to upload them to the Sablono server. To do so click the button in the top right corner.
10. The final summary states how many deliverables have been imported and uploaded.
If your import onto the Sablono platform fails and you see the error message shown in the screenshot below that means that the "Unique IDs" generated automatically by ASTA Power Project are not unique. This can be solved in a few simple steps.
1. Open ASTA Power Project and select "Project - Unique Task IDs" from the menu.
2. First, select the first option "Unique ID Numbering" and check if "Unique" has been selected from the "Uniqueness"-options.
3. If "Unique" was already selected choose the second option "Unique ID Renumbering" after closing the first dialogue. Apply the renumbering by clicking the button.
4. Afterwards your Unique IDs should indeed be unique again. You may now try to import the file onto the Sablono platform again. Make sure that you first have to export the new version of your ASTA programme into a MSP-XML again.
5. If you are still having trouble importing don't hesitate to contact us!