Export progress from Sablono
- To export Project Progress from Sablono, please navigate to the Deliverables page.
- Press the Export data button on the top right as shown below.
3. Afterwards click 'Export Project Data (CSV)' and then hit Continue.
4. Sablono will create a CSV-file which can then be imported to Microsoft Excel. Please refer to the section below for a proper importing process.
Import Project Progress to Microsoft Excel
- After you opened a new Excel spreadsheet, please select the Data tab and then click on the "From Text/CSV" button.
2. Select the file downloaded from Sablono and select UTF-8 for the File Origin field.
3. Information should now be arranged correctly. Press 'Load' on the bottom right of this window to continue.
4. You will now have a Table set up in Excel with all your progress extracted from Sablono. Here the complete list of info that you will find in the Excel Table:
- Deliverable Code
- Deliverable Name
- Deliverable Description
- Project Structure
- User-defined start (Deliverable)
- User-defined end (Deliverable)
- Earliest start (Deliverable)
- Earliest end (Deliverable)
- Latest start (Deliverable)
- Latest end (Deliverable)
- Deliverable schedule
- Deliverable progresses