Depending on your workflow you might want to upload a batch of status updates onto the Sablono platform at once. Even though we strongly recommend updating the system as regularly as possible to make sure that the latest changes have been reported and make the most out of Sablonos benefits, it might be that you accumulate your updates and upload them at a certain time. If you want to do that, you have 2 different options. You can batch update deliverables from either the Deliverables page or from the 2D Visualization page.
Note: batch update is only possible to activities without QA checklists
Batch update progress from Deliverables page
1. Select all deliverables from the list of the Deliverables page that you want to update.
2. Click on the "Update Deliverables"-button.
Note: The button will only be activated if you selected deliverables using the same process template.
3. Select all activities in the upcoming dialogue which you want to update.
4. Afterwards select the status that you want to change these activities to and save your changes.
5. After saving, your changes will instantly update all selected deliverables.
Batch update progress from 2D Progress Visualization page
1. Click on Start Progress Update button.
2. Select all deliverables from 2D visualization that you want to update (in this example we selected 04.01, 04.02, 04.03).
3. Click on Update Progress for Selection
4. Select all activities in the upcoming dialogue which you want to update.
5. Afterwards select the status that you want to change these activities to and save your changes.
6. After saving, your changes will instantly update all selected deliverables.