Where can I review the filled out QA checklists?
To find all the submitted QA checklists in your project, you will need to navigate to the Details Overlay of each Deliverable and select the QA Checklist tab. In order to do so, please follow the next steps:
1. Enter the Deliverables page and select a particular Deliverable.
2. Once the Details Overlay is displayed, click on the QA Checklist tab as marked on the image below.
3. Here you will see the list of all QA Checklists submitted along with the Activity they correspond to. In addition, you will be able to observe who submitted each QA sheet, the percentage of Yes and No's in each sheet, and the number and type of Quality issues and Notes added to them. If a Checklist had some previous version that was rejected, this will also be listed (on the right side) with all the info related to it.
4. If you are interested in seeing this checklist in even greater detail, click on one of them and that will take you to the view shown below. This page shows the exact breakdown of both, the QA checklist submitted by the team responsible for executing the task (first column) and the Confirmation checks (second column) done by the Confirming Team.
5. If you would like to return to the previous page, simply click on the X symbol on the right section of the Details Overview.