Export a QA PDF report
- First select the relevant project.
- Navigate to 'Deliverables' using the side navigation.
- Select the Deliverable from which you want to export the QA checklist as PDF so to open the details overlay.
- Click on the QA checklist tab.
- Click on the “printer-icon” (see the pic) on the right side of the QA checklist that you want to export
- You can also open the QA checklist to see each QA item and its answer by the Responsible team and the Confirming team.
- From here you may click on the “Printer-icon” to export the checklist as PDF
In the PDF you will be able to see:
- If the Checklist was previously rejected
- All items of the QA Checklist.
- All answers from responsible and confirming team.
- Who has answered to the list entries.
- When it was answered.
- All the notes (including pics) attached to the QA checklist in the report.
- When the report was exported and how many pages it includes.
Congratulations! You have exported the current state of a QA report in a PDF