Export a QA PDF report
- First, select the relevant project.
- Navigate to 'Deliverables' using the side navigation.
- Select the Deliverable from which you want to export the QA checklist as PDF to open the Details overlay.
- Click on the QA checklist tab.
- Click on the printer icon (see screenshot) on the right side of the QA checklist that you want to export
- You can also open the QA checklist to see each QA item and its answer by the Responsible Team and the Confirming Team.
- From here you may also export the checklist as a PDF document by clicking on the printer icon.
In the PDF you will be able to see:
- If the Checklist was previously rejected
- All items of the QA Checklist.
- All answers from the Responsible and Confirming Teams.
- Who has answered the list entries.
- When it was answered.
- All the Notes (including pics) attached to the QA checklist in the report.
- When the report was exported and how many pages it includes.
Navigate here to see how you can add your company's logo to your reports (only for Project Admins).
Once exported, your PDF files will look like this:
Congratulations! You have exported the current state of a QA report in a PDF.